Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fresh sewing day

Fresh Sewing Day

Another new linky for me!  I have so many ideas for things I want to do with this blog and I keep going back and forth with start them now and they'll generate readers vs get more readers then start them.  I really, really want to do a quilt along, probably starting in January because I know everyone is heading into over committed season.  So, in a flagrant bid to get more readers, I'm linking up on the lovely Lily's Quilts today!


Ok, onward from the above blathering.  What have I done with my month?  Well, some embroidering, lots of play with new blocks, wedding ring progress, I've finished my swoon top, and I've ordered a longarm.  Fun!

adios yo,
c

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. All of your finishes are beautiful! I especially like your circle of geese. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photography of the bottom right block. It is sure a good angle of the star in the star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the swoon, of course, but I also REALLY like that star block, center square of the first column of your mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great finishes!!!! Love your swoon top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. . and I joined in myself because of you. I'm digging the new header BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful. ALl of it. But, ordered a long arm? I might die and be so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mosaic is gorgeous - I have just bought the Swoon pattern and can`t wait to get on with it. I will follow you but your followers button isn`t showing so I`ll try and remember to pop back later!

    lifesrichpattern@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mosaic is exquisite! Love the embroidery and all the photos of Swoon! Good luck with the long arm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely mosaic Chelsea - love your swoon quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. all your projects are very beautiful..Great Mosaic!

    Thank you for sharing. :)

    I've found you through Lily's Quilts.

    ReplyDelete