Thursday, May 26, 2011

Winner... And not in a Charlie kind of way

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, it was so cool to hear from all of you! I've got a huge list of new blogs to check out and hopefully some new readers and friends. Seriously I know no one other than our realtor where we're moving. I need friends and I'm not so proud that I won't beg or bribe!

Anyway, the winner is #52, Jamie. And I checked, not my husband Jamie. So Jamie, again, not husband, I've emailed you. To Jamie husband, yeah, I'll start dinner in a bit.

So did you win anything in this round of the SMS giveaways? I didn't. Or at least don't think I did. Don't forget to check those spam folders just in case! I was thinking it might be cool to set up a little swap just for peeps who didn't win anything. Let me know what you think and maybe we can set something up.

Much love,
C

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jamie!!! :) I haven't won anything so far, but it's just been fun finding all these new blogs to "ooh" and "ahh" over :D

    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your giveaway (too many to comment on them all AND work a job) but have subscribed with Google Reader, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete