Thursday, January 27, 2011

Postage stamp quilt along


I've finally started! My jelly roll arrived today, so I got cutting (I'm using yardage not a roll for my white), stitching, then cutting again. Fun!


I'm just in love with the Sherbet Pips line. And not just because my sister's name is Pippa, aka Pip.
The detail is just so perfect!

Just look at that puppy, and the little prints!


And the mousey? So much cuter than the one living under my sink (and we thought Lulu was crazy!).

stitchey smooches,
C

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I was also able to snag a jelly roll of the sherbet pips, and cut it into pieces yesterday for a pattern I had in my head. I finished the postage stamp quilt the day before, and of course I couldn't wait one single day to start another top, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just the cutest fabric line? I want yards and yards of the dog prints.

    Can't wait to see your new top!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete