Saturday, July 9, 2011

My lucky day part the first

I know, this should be part two, but I blogged about them in the wrong order.  As long as I know what I'm talking about it's all good, right?

hexagons from a pillow made by Kati of from the blue chair

I won a bundle of 45 hexagons from Kati at from the blue chair.  She was given an Accuquilt Go! Baby along with the hexagon die and has created a gorgeous Joel Dewberry pillow with it as well as one insanely gorgeous hexie quilt.  To spread the love a bit she offered a hexie charm giveaway, and that's how I came to be expecting some love in the mail.  And to spread the love even more she's giving away one of those Accuquilt gos, so go check her out.  And don't worry, I'm not entering.  At this point, even if it comes in it's own box, I don't want to pack it.

Kati's bed.  Is it creepy posting a shot of someone else's bed?  I love the JB strip quilt

 I'm so psyched about those hexagons!  I don't know if I'm going to make a pillow like Kati's (above) or use them for my hexie charm quilt, which has kind of stalled out since I'm out of fabric.  Or more accurately have cut charms from all of my stash.  I still have fabric!  The pillow may be winning out, just because we're thinking about putting a bid on a house that would require a new couch.  And they need pillow!  Either way, after a long and boring postal lockout it will be great to get something fun in the mail!

hexagons from a pillow made by Kati of from the blue chair

xox,
c

PS:  All of the photos in this post belong to Kati from from the blue chair.  Thanks Kati!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment